Trial advocacy videos are available online at a password protected Video On Demand website. (See details below.)
* * * * *
Trial Advocacy Video On Demand Instructions:
The following general information on using the Video On Demand system should answer most of your questions: =
- This is a password-protected site. You must have a username and password to enter the Video on Demand system. If you do not have this information, contact your professor.
- Files are organized by classroom and sorted alphabetically by instructor name (and then chronologically).
- After selecting the room, click Ctrl-F on your keyboard to find your file.
- Please download the file completely to your computer's hard drive before viewing - do this by right clicking the file link and choosing "Save Target/Link As."
- Media Services recommends downloading files after peak usage hours during the semester (M-Th after 4pm).
To access the Video on Demand system for your class, click here
For more information refer to these detailed instructions (.pdf)
Please send all feedback and suggestions to email@example.com